1963-1972 GM C10 Pickup Front Suspension W/ Fabricated Arms & Airbag Brackets - All American Billet 6372GMFS-FAAB
If the goal is to completely drag your C10 pickup through the weeds, it takes some frame modifications. All American Billet builds this fully fabricated, bolt-on front suspension system to help accomplish just that! The low profile design keeps the lowest part of the cross member above the lowest part of the frame rail. It also tucks your rolling stock closer to the frame rails, narrowing your track width by a total of 3-inches. These two features are essential when trying to stuff tire in the wells and lay rockers. This fabricated suspension system also moves wheels forward for a more centered location in the wheel opening at ride height, when compared to using the stock GM components. All American Billet has your '63-'72 GM C10 frame components and suspension system covered!
- Lays frame with bags fully deflated, maintains a 6” ride height using 30” tall tires and 2.5” drop spindles (ride height can be adjusted by swapping out spindles and changing tire/wheel size)
- Easy caster and camber adjustment
- Narrows track width a total of 3”
- Moves wheels forward for a more centered location with the wheel opening in the front fenders
- Cross member will accept either manual or power rack and pinion (mustang ii style)
- Completely bolt-on and does not require welding or frame notching for rack and pinion
- Does not require modification of spindle for steering
- Lower cross member ties into the upper control arm brackets, inner frame block and the motor mounts, creating a stronger assembly.
- Low profile design keeps the lowest part of the cross member above the lowest part of the frame rail
Made in the USA
All American Billet Part # 6372GMFS-FAAB